Safety, Compliance & Affordability from ASCL’s Preferred Supplier
Safesmart are the providers of Smartlog
– fire and health & safety compliance management software to help protect all your pupils, staff and premises. Currently used by over 3,000 schools and colleges around the UK, every year many more organisations implement Smartlog to improve safety, reduce their costs and ensure compliance.
Safesmart are IOSH, NEBOSH & IFE qualified Health & Safety and Fire Safety Consultants
who created Smartlog to help organisations manage their own health and safety compliance – everything from fire risk assessments to mandatory staff training.
Answers to FAQs about managing your own health and safety can be found here: www.hse.gov.uk/risk/faq.htm
An overview of Safesmart’s ‘Smartlog 4 Schools
’ software package:
- 20+ E-Learning Training Courses: Fire Warden, Safeguarding, GDPR & more
- Asset Management
- Risk Assessment (30+ detailed & customisable templates)
- Maintenance Checks & Automated Alert System
- Accident Reporting (RIDDOR)
- Policy Management (Policy & Procedure Documents)
- Full Digital Logbook
- A dedicated account manager for both system support and health & safety queries
- Unlimited Number of user per licence.
- A 5% discount to ASCL members for the first year of their Smartlog licence.
To find out more about Smartlog 4 Schools, visit: www.safesmart.co.uk/smartlog-4-schools