Safety, Compliance and Affordability from ASCL’s Preferred Supplier
Safesmart are the providers of Smartlog
® – health and safety compliance management software to help your institution to keep compliant with safety laws, and ensure that all your pupils, staff and premises are fully protected. Smartlog is currently implemented in over 2,000 schools and colleges across the UK, providing health and safety resources for small and large institutions alike.
Safesmart are IOSH, NEBOSH and IFE qualified fire and health and safety consultants
who created Smartlog to help organisations manage their own health and safety compliance – providing everything from risk assessment templates to mandatory CPD-accredited staff e-Learning.
Answers to FAQs about managing your own health and safety can be found here: www.hse.gov.uk/risk/faq.htm
An overview of Smartlog®:
- 24+ CPD-accredited e-Learning courses: Fire Warden, Safeguarding, DSE, Food Hygiene, COVID-19 and more.
- Asset Management
- Risk Assessment (30+ detailed and customisable templates)
- Premises Maintenance Checks and Automated Alert System
- Accident Reporting (RIDDOR)
- Policy Management (Policy and Procedure Documents)
- Digital Logbook
- A dedicated account manager for both system support and health and safety queries
- Unlimited number of users per licence.
- A 5% discount to ASCL members for the first year of their Smartlog licence.
To find out more about Smartlog and to book a free demo
today, visit: https://safesmart.co.uk/education