SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION FOR NEW MEMBERS JOINING ASCL
New members joining before 31 March 2021 will receive a half price offer subscription rate until 31 December 2021*
ASSISTANT HEAD/SENIOR POSTHOLDER
£132 | £11.00 per month
BUSINESS MANAGER/BURSAR/FINANCE DIRECTOR
£120 | £10.00 per month
DEPUTY HEAD/VICE PRINCIPAL
£165 | £13.75 per month
HEADTEACHER/PRINCIPAL/HEAD OF SCHOOL
£204 | £17.00 per month
EXECUTIVE HEAD/LEADERS OF ACADEMY CHAINS/MULTI-ACADEMY TRUSTS
£207 | £17.25 per month
*This subscription offer is only available to persons who have not previously held ASCL membership. Normal monthly subscription rates for 2021 are as follows: assistant head/senior postholder - £22, business leader/bursar/finance director - £20, deputy head/vice principal - £27.50, head/principal/head of school - £34, executive head/leaders of academy chains/multi-academy trusts - £34.50.
From January 2022 subscriptions will be charged at the normal subscription rate. Details of the subscription rates for 2022 will be sent to members during the autumn term of 2021.
Subscriptions are allowable against income tax | find out more
- Offer only available to new members joining ASCL for the first time. If you have held a subscription previously, please contact the Membership Office on 0116 2991122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to rejoin.
- Details of the subscription rates for 2022 will be sent to members during the autumn term of 2021.
- Subscriptions are calculated on a daily rate. Your first payment may be larger depending on your join date and payment start date. You can select your join date when you apply. You will receive notification of the amount in advance of the first payment.
- All direct debits are processed on the first banking day of each month. We are unable to vary the payment date.
To join online, please ensure you have the following information available:
- employment details
- personal address and telephone details
- bank account details for your direct debit
- personal and work email address
- date picker: please choose the year first and then the month
You will be able to join on any date, however, membership cannot be backdated and ASCL is unable to provide representation and legal support for issues that arose before your membership commenced.