Join ASCL between 10 and 28 January and get half-price fees during 2022 plus a £30 John Lewis gift card. Please quote code: Jan22 when applying.
To join online, please ensure you have the following information available:
- employment details
- personal address and telephone details
- bank account details for your direct debit
- personal and work email address
- date picker: please choose the year first and then the month
You will be able to join on any date, however, membership cannot be backdated and ASCL is unable to provide representation and legal support for issues that arose before your membership commenced.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, discount or incentive.
- Offer only available to new members joining ASCL for the first time. If you have held a subscription previously, please contact the Membership Team on 0116 2991122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to rejoin.
- Details of the subscription rates for 2023 will be sent to members during the autumn term of 2022.
- Subscriptions are calculated on a daily rate. Your first payment may be larger depending on your join date and payment start date. You can select your join date when you apply. You will receive notification of the amount in advance of the first payment.
- All direct debits are processed on the first banking day of each month. We are unable to vary the payment date.
Subscriptions are allowable against income tax | find out more
This subscription offer is only available to persons who have not previously held ASCL membership. Amount saved dependant on grade of membership. Normal monthly subscription rates for 2021 and 2022 are as follows: assistant head/senior postholder - £22, business leader/bursar/finance director - £20, deputy head/vice principal - £27.50, head/principal/head of school - £34, executive head/leaders of academy chains/multi-academy trusts - £34.50.