Join ASCL between 29 June and 31 July and get discounted fees plus a £30 Amazon gift card when you quote: Summer22 *
Membership must start by 30 September.
Click here to start your membership in June, July or August
Join ASCL and start your membership between 1 September and 31 December 2022
If you are taking up a new senior leadership role from September, you can apply now and start your membership in the new academic year.
New members starting their membership between 1 September and 31 December 2022 will receive a special introductory membership offer with discounted fees until 31 December 2023.
Join ASCL and start your membership in June, July or August 2022
New members starting their membership before 31 August 2022 will receive a special introductory discounted membership offer until 31 December 2022.
To join online, please ensure you have the following information available:
- employment details
- personal address and telephone details
- bank account details for your direct debit
- personal and work email address
- date picker: please choose the year first and then the month
You will be able to join on any date, however, membership cannot be backdated. ASCL is unable to provide representation and legal support for issues that arose before your membership commenced.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, discount or incentive.
- Offer only available to new members joining ASCL for the first time. If you have held a subscription previously, please contact the Membership Team on 0116 2991122 or email email@example.com to rejoin.
- Details of the subscription rates for 2023 will be sent to members during the autumn term of 2022. Details of the subscription rates for 2024 will be sent to members during the autumn term of 2023.
- Subscriptions are calculated on a daily rate. Your first payment may be larger depending on your join date and payment start date. You can select your join date when you apply. You will receive notification of the amount in advance of the first payment.
- All direct debits are processed on the first banking day of each month. We are unable to vary the payment date.
Subscriptions are allowable against income tax | find out more
This subscription offer is only available to persons who have not previously held ASCL membership. Amount saved dependant on grade of membership. Normal monthly subscription rates for 2022 are as follows: assistant head/senior postholder - £22, business leader/bursar/finance director - £20, deputy head/vice principal - £27.50, head/principal/head of school - £34, executive head/leaders of academy chains/multi-academy trusts - £34.50.